By bike we will go in search of disappeared villages to populated areas of which little is known today. Four sites of settlements will be visited, whose structures were of different types: From a monastic settlement to a very old village, the range is wide. At several stops, the participants will learn a lot of interesting facts about the life of the people along the Rhine at that time.
- Start: 10 am
- Duration: three to four hours
- Tour length: 30-40 kilometers
- Meeting point: Tourist information
- Minimum number of participants: eight people
- Registration: required
- Prices: 15 euros per person, pupils and students 10 euros, group price 120 euros.
- 24. September
Herrenstraße 18 (am Schloss)
Telefon 07222 972-1220
1. April to Oct. 31
Mon to Fri: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1.November to March 31
Mon to Fri: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m